• Call launch : November 16, 2020
• Deadline for submitting ideas by authors: February 8, 2021 (midnight)
• Jury meeting for the preselection of innovative ideas by theme (1st evaluation): 09 and 10 February 2021
• Support for preselected projects in drafting the complete application file : until February 17, 2021
• Oral presentation (2nd assessment): February 18,19,20 2021
• Announcement of the winners « five finalists from each axis » and presentation in the conference : February 22, 2021 at 3 p.m.
• The five best candidates from each axis will be invited by UM for the CITI international conference; oral presentation (3rd assessment) : challenge:les cinq meilleur(e)s candidat(e)s de chaque axe seront invité(e)s par MIT pour la finale de Challenge Innovation MIT II. Chaque candidat disposera de 15 minutes pour présenter son innovation à un public et un jury d’experts internationaux. La présentation peut se faire en anglais ou en français.
• announcement of the winners : March 6, 2021, the jury of international experts will determine the winners, first, second, third, fourth and fifth place on the basis of defined criteria.
• Prize giving ceremony: March 6, 2021 .
• Any question relating to the call for papers in general or to the application process: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The first place of each 1 axis will have 500dt. Also the five best projects selected by the international jury on March 06 during the congress will be compensated and supported for other perspectives.
- 1st place of each axis will have 500 TND
- 2 th place of each axis will have 500 TND
- 3 th place of each axis will have 500 TND
- 4 th place of each axis will have 500 TND